Young@WorkplacePride is an active and enthusiastic group of young professionals working for companies and organizations which are members of the Workplace Pride Foundation.
The Foundation’s youth program ‘Young@WorkplacePride’, was established in July 2013 for and by young LGBT employees, to address the need for more inclusion of young LGBT employees among existing LGBT-networks. With different needs and perspectives than previous generations, even on business and work in general, it is vital to include younger LGBT employees in the processes that will define their futures.
Young@WorkplacePride is an initiative that bridges the gaps between generations, but still recognizes the strength, commonality and challenges of being LGBT at work.
Young@WorkplacePride’s goals include:
- Involving more young people in Workplace Pride’s activities
- Rejuvenating the image of Workplace Pride
- Evolving networking events to better address the needs of younger people
- Providing input for the Workplace Pride youth program
- Exploring how the foundation can better benefit its members and their younger employees
- Exchanging best practices among LGBT and non-LGBT youth networks
- Sharing of information among members to create strategic, stronger and more sustainable LGBT networks
For more information, contact Program Manager: Boyd De Ruiter (KPN): firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Aegon Fact Sheet here:
Download the Arcadis Fact Sheet here: